This isn’t your standard oil change. Whether your vehicle needs conventional, high mileage, synthetic blend or full synthetic oil, the Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change is comprehensive preventive maintenance to check, change, inspect, flush, fill and clean essential systems and components of your vehicle. Plus, trained Jiffy Lube® Technicians go over a visual checklist to diagnose potential problems and plan any upcoming manufacturer recommended maintenance. With over 2,000 locations you can get an oil change near your home that will be done quickly and professionally to the highest industry standards. Long Live Your Car®.
Jiffy Lube® helps you select the perfect motor oil for your ride. See what’s best for your ride using the oil comparison chart below:
|Conventional||High Mileage||Synthetic Blend Oil||Full Synthetic|
|Good protection||Specially designed for engines over 75,000 miles||Better protection||Best protection|
|Good performance||Helps replenish worn and leaky seals||Better performance||Best performance|
|Good sludge protection||Helps restore lost compression||Better cleaning||Better cleaning|
|Helps reduce oil consumption||Better fuel economy||Best fuel economy|
|Protects in temperature extremes||Protects in temperature extremes|
|Learn More >||Learn More >||Learn More >||Learn More >|
- Conventional Oil: Many customers still prefer the lower cost and familiarity of conventional motor oil, particularly if their vehicle isn’t subject to severe driving conditions, such as dirty/dusty roads, lots of short trips, driving in extreme heat or cold, and towing heavy loads.
- High Mileage Oil: Specially designed for vehicles with over 75,000 miles. Helps keep engines that have been around the block a few times running better, longer by reducing oil burn-off, oil leaks and gradual loss of compression.
- Synthetic Blend Oil: A mixture of synthetic and conventional oils that serves as a midpoint between the two: better protection and performance than conventional oil can provide, especially in severe driving conditions, but not as good as a full synthetic oil.
- Synthetic Oil (AKA “Full Synthetic Motor Oil”): Specially formulated motor oil made for the highest levels of protection and performance for ultimate peace of mind. More and more vehicle manufacturers today require it. See if yours is one of them.
Included in the Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change:
- Oil with up to five quarts of quality motor oil
- Oil filter
Inspect Key Components:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
- Exterior windows
- Vacuum interior floors
Check and Fill:
- Tire pressures
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery water (excluding sealed batteries)
and a complimentary vehicle inspection.
Visit Your local
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday:||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday:||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Service® are registered trademarks of Jiffy Lube
International, Inc. All rights reserved.
Miami/Fort Lauderdale offers the Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change at the following locations.
Visit our locations page for a complete list of services offered.